EU citizens

An EU citizen can enter Poland with his/her ID document (a valid travel document e.g. passport, or another document certifying his/her identity and citizenship).

Non-EU citizens

Non-EU citizens need to apply for a visa before their arrival in Poland. In order to apply for a student visa, candidates need to receive an acceptance letter from Warsaw University of Technology which can be issued once all the application documents are submitted.

A  detailed  information on other requirements to obtain a student visa may be found on the official website of the embassy of the Republic of Poland in country of residence or on the official website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland.